Low-carbon technologies such as wind turbines, solar panels and biomass boilers let you generate your own energy, saving money and reducing your carbon footprint in the process. What’s more, with government financial incentives available, it’s never been a better time to install. Find out more now!
There are lots of good reasons to use renewables. You will be:
- making use of secure, local resources
- reducing your dependence on non-renewable energy
- helping to keep the air clean
- helping to reduce the production of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases ( find out why your carbon footprint matters)
- creating new jobs in renewable energy industries
- saving and even earning money.
We are excited to note a fantastic partnership between Green Lens Studios and Ecotricity.
We feel inspired to the current changes being made in the innovation of energy use in Britain. We believe it is important to work with them in order to build new sources of Green Energy – from the Wind, the Sun and soon Sea - they call this turning “bills into mills”.
Ecotricty encompasses an innovative scheme that cuts the carbon footprint on a national level.
To celebrate our partnership, we are offering you 30 per cent off all Green Lens Studio services if you switch to Ecotricity. Just visit their website or call them on 08000 302 302 quoting GLS1 and they’ll do the rest for you.
We hope you will take the time to consider this proposal.