Green Lens Studios is looking for a confident and dynamic person for a Studio Assistant intern position for a minimum of three (3) months.
This unpaid position (travel expenses are covered within reason) would suit a person with a passion for photography, visual arts and who is looking for hands-on experiences within a creative business.
The selected candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team. You will be computer literate, ideally with the knowledge of web design and advanced Photoshop.
- Day to day studio maintenance and management support;
- Pre-shoot preparations;
- Assisting on photographic shoots – in studio and on client location;
- Handling photographic and studio equipment;
- Post production / retouching;
- Various office duties incl. administrative tasks, data entry, customer communication, web/ social media marketing etc.
E-mail with a short covering letter incl. date you are available and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org before 18th of April 2016.